Happy New Years Eve!!

2008 will be hard to beat. Here's a look back at my year in pictures. Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Celebrated our Engagement!























Interned at Quiksilver Headquarters



















Graduated with my Bachelor's in Geography... and then happily got a job shortly after

















Started planning a wedding, writing Silver Pencils, and writing on Weddingbee


















Started house hunting for a place that would take Maverick



















Spent much more quality time with my girlfriends. Here we are at my Bachelorette Party in Palm Springs



















Married my Best Friend and experienced the best day of my life
























Honeymooned in Canada



















Found a place that would take Maverick... and love it



















Celebrated "First" holidays with my husband









































Saw snow for the first time cover our local hills



















Happy New Year's Eve! See you on the flip side :)

Comments

  1. What a year!! Hope 2009 brings you many more happy moments :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts