Today I am restarting the Happiness Trick.
5 things I'm grateful for today:
1) My dad is coming to visit. He called me the other day to tell me he'd be here tomorrow. I love that even though I moved 16 hours away- he still acts like I live 20 minutes away- cannot wait to see him!
2) The weather! Finally getting some above zero temps... I was beginning to cry frozen tears
3) Wedding season is starting to reemerge. Getting back into the swing of all things bridal is exciting & refreshing.
4) My super amazing husband. He planned for, shopped for, and cooked dinner the last 3 nights- and is planning on doing so the rest of the week... and he's done all the dishes afterwards... I don't know what's gotten into him- but I feel very spoiled
5) All the wildlife we've been seeing lately. Last week alone I saw 3 bull moose, 1 cow (lady moose), 3 elk and a great gray owl- and that was all either in front of our house or in our neighborhood- National Geographic livin :)